Journal of Energy and Environmental Pollution (JEٍEP) is a quarterly, peer-reviewed, and free-of-charge journal that publishes original research articles as well as review articles in all areas of environmental treatment technologies. JEEP is a fast and Open Access Journal Database for High visibility and promotion of your articles.
To maintain a high-quality journal, manuscripts that appear in the JEEP Articles section have been subjected to a rigorous review process.
Journal Aim and Scope:
The Journal of energy and environmental pollution is a peer-reviewed journal for the publication of original research related to improving environmental quality and energy-related topics.
All papers submitted to the journal must show a distinctive link with the environmental aspects.
Specific area of interest for the journal include:
• Development of new methods/technologies for the remediation of environmental ecosystems (water, air, soil)
• Remediation of different pollutants in the environment such as organic, inorganic, microplastic, persistent organic pollutants and etc
• Waste management (including industrial residues and effluents)
• Environmental system modeling and optimization
• Environmental analysis and assessment (environmental impact assessment, risk assessment, life cycle analysis, life cycle costing, emission control, etc.)
• Energy generation, utilization, conversion, storage, transmission, conservation, management, and sustainability
• Application of renewable resources such as biomass for biofuel production such as Bioethanol, Biodiesel, Biohydrogen, and Biogas